The proposals and accompanying appendix maps are available to download here or can be viewed in hard copy at any Council service centre or library (these are reference copies only).
Submissions and further submissions are now available to view below.
If you require further information about these temporary activity proposals please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 941 8999 (0800 800 169 for Banks Peninsula callers).
|1600||W.S Bacon||1604||Orion New Zealand Limited|
|1601||Canterbury Regional Council||1605||The University of Canterbury|
|1602||Christchurch City Council||1606||Faulks Investments Limited|
|1603||Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority||1607||Transpower New Zealand Limited|
|FS/1608||Global Edge Properties Limited|
- 6A (i) Displaced activities, storage facilities and construction depots outside the Central City
- 6A (ii) Displaced activities, storage facilities and construction depots within the Central City
- 6B (i) Temporary lifting or moving earthquake damaged buildings outside the Central City
- 6B (ii) Temporary lifting or moving earthquake damaged buildings within the Central City
- 6C (i) Workers' temporary accommodation outside the Central City
- 6C (ii) Workers' temporary accommodation within the Central City
Appendix 6.1 - Temporary Earthquake Recovery Activities Maps
- View Appendix 6.1 (maps)